1. Dana Andrews from Elephant Walk (1954). Knows the best place to spot elephants. And if you are up for a party...this guy knows all the best watering holes.
2. Stewart Granger from King Solomon's Mines (1950). Will take you on a wonderful romantic tour of beautiful villages where you will meet the friendly natives and see awesome views of Africa...not to mention an exciting tour of a diamond mine.
3. Clark Gable from Mogambo (1953). Will teach you the difference between a kangaroo and a baby rhino. A perfect host, but... a word of warning... keep a close eye on your wife.
4. Gregory Peck from The Snows of Kilimanjaro (1952). Author and big game hunter who will take you kayaking...but just In case you fall in with the hippos, he is fearless and will fish you out. In the evening while you are relaxing around the camp fire with your hot chocolate, he will tell you stories about his past adventures.
5. Charlton Heston from The Naked Jungle (1954).This brooding plantation owner will show you how they exterminate ants from the plantations.
6. John Wayne from Hatari (1962). Heads a group of professional game hunters.You are guaranteed a spectacular adventure. Plenty of night life..drinking (soda), dancing, and singing.
7. Humphrey Bogart from African Queen (1951). The gruff -looking river tour guide will take you on a White River rafting adventure...sure to be "the most stimulating physical experience of your life time."
8. Gene Tierney from Sundown (1941) Our only female tour guide. You will travel by caravan through northern Africa, where you will see how people live their lives in quaint little villages.
I hope your safari was a wonderful experience.