Who Said This? "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it?" Who Said This?
Answer: Super Chicken (aka Henry Cabot Henhouse III)
2. In which film did James Garner and Malcolm McDowell appear together?
Answer: Blake Edward's film, Sunset, with Bruce WIllis
3. Which (living) actor is said to have been one of the best stunt drivers in Hollywood in the '70s and '80s?
Answer: James Garner
4. This early '60s film costars Tony Bill, Tom Poston, Ed Nelson, and Adam West. Name the film and the male and female stars. Who got credit for the screen play?
Answer: Soldier in the Rain; Steve McQueen, Jackie Gleason, Tuesday Weld; Blake Edwards
5. What do the film Bucket Of Blood and the TV series Peyton Place have in common?
Answer: Ed Nelson
Well, here is TT96:
1. Which '80s cult film features the game shows Wheel Of Fish and Name That Stain?
2. Who was the star of the film in #1?
3. The Blake Edwards Film SOB was his way of getting back for having to make which film ?
4. What is Donald Duck's middle name?
5. Where was Rocket (Rocky) J. Squirrel born? At what age did he learn to fly?
6. According to the World Economic Council (1959) what is the real basis for the global monetary system?
7. Name the boss over Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale, then name his superior.
8. On George Of The Jungle, who and what is "Shep"?
9. What was Captain Peter Peachfuzz's nickname?