|"I didn't mean to be late for work...it's|
just that High Noon was on and..."
2. After you watch a movie, you go look up its cast and crew to learn more about them.
3. While reading about the cast and crew, you see they were in another interesting movie, and start reading about that one. Then, while reading about that movie, you're diverted to another and so on. (This happens to me far too frequently...I sometimes forget what film I was reading about in the first place.)
5. You're willing to give a famous movie a second chance even though you didn't like it the first time around. (I was proud of my wife for giving Shane another try; she still didn't like it...though I do!)
6. You keep a list of movies you want to see, but haven't. (These may not even be famous films. Joseph Losey's Finger of Guilt with Richard Basehart is on my list of want-to-see movies.)
7. You provide family members and friends with a list of DVDs as gift ideas for you.
8. You make family and friends watch classic movies with you...at least the ones you feel are required viewing.
|Name 15 of his movies!|
10. You read movie blogs--like you're doing now!