Saturday, April 6, 2013
What's the Movie? We Describe It...You Name It!
This is our 3rd edition of this type of quiz, so you probably know the drill. If not, well, the rules are easy: Name each film below based on our (rather) vague description. Be sure to include the question number with your response. Please don't answer all the questions so others can play, too. There is one film that is the single, best answer to each description.
1. Hitchhikers make good use of bed linens.
2. Man visits his best friend, Morgan, every night--but Morgan won't let the guy in the house.
3. Why is that glass of milk glowing?
4. Seawater ruins healthy plants.
5. Cake raffle goes all wrong!
6. Guys kidnap women--everyone falls in love.
8. Don't belittle Raquel Welch in this movie.
9. Ah, the old postmaster-who's-a-homicidal-master-of-disguises trick!
10. Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
11. Dead man swimmingly narrates the film.
12. Young, single woman moves in with seven guys.
13. You can do more with mashed potatoes than just eat them!
14. On the one hand, there's love...
15. Irresistible impulse.