|The amulet mentioned in question #9.|
1. An hourglass.
2. A child's sled.
3. A letter with a misspelled word.
4. A jewel-encrusted glove.
5. A 1904 French motor vehicle.
6. A drinking vessel with the figure of a dragon.
7. A wrist watch that also functions as a super magnet.
8. A sword that cuts through iron--but only for one person.
9. A mysterious amulet that wields power when a unique word is spoken.
10. A monogrammed lighter.
11. A piece of paper with runic symbols.
12. A bust of Napoleon (actually several of them).
13. Flash bulbs.
14. A rare postage stamp.
15. An airplane and a beer truck.