|Ann Blyth and Bette Davis.|
1. Robert Wagner, Burt Lancaster, James Stewart, and Karen Black.
2. The TV series Bewitched and the 1968 movie The Planet of the Apes.
3. Saboteur and Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins.
4. Rex Ingram and Burl Ives.
5. The Fred Astaire film Top Hat and The Bullwinkle Show TV series.
6. Gene Kelly and Esther Williams.
7. Ingrid Bergman and Miriam Hopkins.
8. Johnny Weissmuller and Sonja Henie (another easy one!).
9. Kurt Russell and Don Johnson.
10. Raymond Massey and Dennis Weaver.
11. Ann Blyth and Bette Davis.
12. The political drama The Best Man and the Jerry Lewis comedy Visit to a Small Planet.
13. The Island at the Top of the World and Pinocchio (besides the fact that both were made by Disney).
14. The Beatles and David Hedison.
15. Vivien Leigh and Noel Neill.