Classic Film & TV Cafe Blogathon Guidelines
1. All participating blogs must adhere to the highest blogging standards in terms of providing content that is accurate, well-written, informative, and entertaining.
2. Content cannot contain obscene, indecent, or profane material or links to such material. Mild profanity and nudity are acceptable, especially in context of describing a film. A good rule of thumb is that a participant's blog must comply with U.S. network television standards on the occasional use of mild profanity, nudity, and gore.
3. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. If short excerpts of copyrighted material are used, the original source and author must be cited.
4. A substantial amount of blog content must be devoted to films or television,
5. The purpose of a blog cannot be to expressively sell merchandise or promote a business that sells merchandise. Blogs can be monetized, contain advertisements, and contain links to businesses (providing that is not the site’s sole purpose).