|A scene from the stellar Burn, Witch, Burn (aka|
Night of the Eagle).
27. What Val Lewton-produced movie is considered a variation of Rebecca?
28. What is the word left on the blackboard at the end of Burn, Witch, Burn (aka Night of the Eagle)?
29. How was the villain dressed when he conjured up a storm in Curse of the Demon (aka Night of the Demon)?
30. What Universal monster was sometimes played by Ricou Browning?
31. What was the original title of the last film in Hammer's Dracula series?
32. What made-for-TV horror film features an opening scene in Uncle Willie's Desert Museum?
33. What fright film director has featured music from the rock group Goblin?
|Frankenstein Meets the Wolf-Man.|
34. What Universal actor played a werewolf, a vampire, and the Frankenstein Monster?
35. According to The Company of Wolves, how can you tell if someone is a werewolf?
36. What made-for-TV horror anthology film featured a killer doll?
37. What is the Japanese anthology film with a title that can be translated as "ghost story"?
38. In what classic horror picture does Christopher Lee draw a protective circle with chalk?
39. What is a wurdalak and what Italian horror anthology featured a tale about one?
40. What is the horror film playing at the drive-in in Peter Bogdanovich's Targets?
|The head bloodsucker in|
the answer to #41.
42. If you were being attacked by the Aztec Mummy, who would you call for help (no, not the robot!)?
43. According to the Universal Frankenstein series, the good doctor had how many sons? And the name(s)?
44. On what day is the werewolf born in Curse of the Werewolf?
45. What Michael Jackson song is about a killer animal featured in a horror movie?
46. What kind of supernatural creatures might "hop"? Name a famous movie series about them?
47. What infamous horror sequel was greeted with so many jeers that it was re-edited twice during its initial release?
48. What tongue-in-cheek horror film featured a scene in a sewer with "Harry Lime Lives" written on the wall?
49. What famous director helmed a horror film about flying killer fish?
50. How was the vampire destroyed at the end of Brides of Dracula?