If you answer a question, please include its number in your response. Please don't answer all the questions at once--let other people have fun, too! Use of references is allowed--but I didn't use any to write the questions.
If you're grading yourself: 22-25 correct answers means that your huge brain is filled with massive amounts of movie knowledge. If all the Jeopardy categories were movies, you'd be rich! 18-22 means you're a classic film authority who routinely amazes your friends. Any score over 12 is pretty impressive; pat yourself on your back and give yourself a heart hip-hip-hooray. Good luck to all!
1. Young man's girlfriend dresses inappropriately at social event.
2. Unmarried couple finds creative use for bed sheet.
3. Middle-aged man's girlfriend visits his hometown and makes a spectacular entrance.
4. Young Jewish man of few words has show biz aspirations.
5. Man falls in love with brother's widow--only he knows she's not a widow!
6. Leopard escapes and roams countryside; laughs ensue.
7. Leopard escapes and roams city; terror ensues (but the leopard isn't to blame).
8. Spy uses light bulb cord to reveal secrets.
9. Famous cook can't cook; Felix comes to the rescue.
10. Vampire learns windmills are bad news.
11. Writer finds kidnapped victim in windmill.
12. Big party on a boat turns into a bust.
13. Dog becomes private eye to pursue his murderer.
14. Dog suffers from stress caused by World War II.
15. Nun plays tennis.
16. Couple has splashing fun in a fountain!
17. Police captain and nightclub owner forge new friendship.
18. A guy's friends claim to be him--because they admire him.
19. Ruthless criminal loves his mother a lot.
20. A visit to the Magic Mirror Maze turns into a real bummer.
21. Couple eats candy and winds up married.
22. Non-human couple adopts a whole bunch of youngsters.
23. Cat narrates the story of her life.
24. Mean plants don't like sea water.