|Is Poldark among the Cafe's Top 10?|
We determined our top 10 based solely on the number of unique views between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012. The use of "unique views" reduces the likelihood of including instances where one person viewed a post multiple times. If a post was reprinted from a previous year, it was excluded (otherwise Toto's Muscle Beach Party review would have been high on this list). Also, I didn't include a couple of posts just because their titles probably caused them to pop up on a lot of search engines (e.g., The Beach Boys Harmonize While Kookie Stays in Orbit).
The list below contains hyperlinks, so just click on the title if you want to read the post. Starting from #10 and working our way to our most-viewed post of the year, here we go:
|Richard Bradford from Man in a Suitcase.|
9. Classic Movie Dogathon: Greyfriars Bobby
8. Man in a Suitcase: The Best Spy TV Series You May Have Never Heard Of
7. CMBA Comedy Classics Blogathon: A Shot in the Dark
|The Foxy post was read a whole lot.|
5. The Five Best "Outer Limits" Episodes
4. Classic Movie Dogathon: 101 Dalmatians
3. The Reckless Moment (1949)
2. Foxy Brown: "She's a Whole Lotta Woman!"
1. The Five Best "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" Episodes
That's a wrap for this year! Thanks to everyone who visited the Classic Film & TV Cafe in 2012. We look forward to more discussions on classic cinema and television in 2013.