1. Name the two NFL teams playing in the Superbowl in the film Black Sunday.
Answers: Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers.
2. Name the starting quarterbacks for each team in the previous question.
Answers: Roger Staubach and Terry Bradshaw.
3. Name the actor who did not do any of his own driving in the film Grand Prix.
Answer: Brian Bedford
4. Who Said This In Which Film? Person one: "Let's do some reefer! We'll get high and I'll iron the chick's hair!" Person two: "Reefer…whoaaaa!" (Hint: no, it's not Reefer Madness)
Answers: Pia Zadora and Rick Ocasek in Hairspray (1988). You can watch a video of this scene here.
5. Who Said This In Which Film? "Do you realize that Otto spelled backwards is Otto?"
Answer: Pamela Tiffin in One, Two, Three.
9. Name two films that Peter Fonda and Bruce Dern made together.
Answers: The Trip and The Wild Angels.
10. Name two films in which Kirk Douglas' character had a peg leg.
Answers: Both Dawn and Yvette got The Man From Snowy River, and Yvette guessed Treasure Island for the second one. The actual name of the second film is Scalawag…but good try, Yvette!
Well, I've managed to keep my promise to come up with another Henry Hull question...so with no further ado, the questions for Trivia Time #102 start below!
1. Name any films Henry Hull made with Humphrey Bogart or Errol Flynn.
2. In which film did Richard Loo appear with Humphrey Bogart?
3. Who Said This In Which Film? "Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
4. Name a mid-1950s film that inspired Bruce Springsteen to compose a song with the same title.
5. How did the song title in the previous question became a major part of the plot in a completely different film? Be specific.
6. Name a film featuring both Pamelyn Ferdin and Teri Garr.
7. Name all of the stars of the film in #6.
8. Which classic '60s game show used music from the Tijuana Brass LP "Whipped Cream & Other Delights"?
9. Name the songs from the Tijuana Brass which were used by the show in the previous question.