Well, you all did a pretty good job last week! There is one glaring exception but more on that later.... LOL!
Who Said This In Which Film? Person #1 "I'd like a Coca-Cola." Person #2 "Coke?" Person #1 "Um-hm…..in a clean glass." Who Said This In Which Film?
Answer: Harry Shearer is Person #1, playing a NASA recruiter, and Chuck Yeager is Person #2, playing the elderly bartender in The Right Stuff (click on the link to hear the conversation).
4. Who composed the other 1/3 of the scores for the TV show in #3 (I Spy)?
Answer: Hugo Friedhofer
7. Name the film in which both Moroni Olsen and Alan Jenkins appeared. Name the stars and the director.
Answer: Dive Bomber, with Errol Flynn, Fred MacMurray, Ralph Bellamy, and Alexis Smith, directed by Michael Curtiz.
NOTE: this is the "exception" we were talking about! Our resident (so-called) Flynn experts completely missed this question! This was our FLYNN question!! What's up with that??
9. What was the name of the trailer park in The Last Starfighter?
Answer: StarLite, StarBrite
OK, Trivia Time 95 starts here.... Have fun!!
Who Said This in Which Film? "Meet me in my room in half an hour and bring rye bread!" Who Said This in Which Film?
Who Said This? "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it?" Who Said This?
1. What was the name of Tom Slick's girlfriend?
2. In which film did James Garner and Malcolm McDowell appear together?
3. Which (living) actor is said to have been one of the best stunt drivers in Hollywood in the '70s and '80s?
4. This early '60s film costars Tony Bill, Tom Poston, Ed Nelson, and Adam West. Name the film and the male and female stars. Who got credit for the screen play?
5. What do the film Bucket Of Blood and the TV series Peyton Place have in common?
6. Which Errol Flynn film features electric trains?