Answer: Kenny Rogers
2. In the late '70's this composer scored a scene that many (myself included) consider to be one of the greatest "G-rated" love scenes ever filmed. Name the composer, the film, and the director.
Answer: Jerry Goldsmith, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Robert Wise
3. Regarding #2, did the composer work with that director before the film in question? If so, name the previous film.
Answer: Yes, they worked together during the making of The Sand Pebbles.
6. Name two Jerry Lewis films featuring music by Count Basie.
Answer: The Errand Boy and Cinderfella.
7. Who did a commercial for "Shower In A Briefcase"?
Answer: Martin Short on SCTV
8. In The "Gunslinger" episode of The Dick Van Dyke Show (final episode), name the song that Laura sang.
Answer: "I Don't Care"
10. Beginning in December 1942, Judith Anderson and Ruth Gordon appeared together in a Broadway show. They starred with Katharine Cornell in the Chekhov play, The Three Sisters. Can you name a film featuring both Judith Anderson and Ruth Gordon?
Answer: Edge of Darkness (1943)
11. Name the stars and the director of the film in #10.
Answer: Errol Flynn, Ann Sheridan and Walter Huston starred in Edge of Darkness; the director was Lewis Milestone.
TT101 begins below… have fun!
1. Name the two NFL teams playing in the Superbowl in the film Black Sunday.
2. Name the starting quarterbacks for each team in the previous question.
3. Name the actor who did not do any of his own driving in the film Grand Prix.
4. Who Said This In Which Film? Person one: "Let's do some reefer! We'll get high and I'll iron the chick's hair!" Person two: "Reefer…whoaaaa!" (Hint: no, it's not Reefer Madness)
5. Who Said This In Which Film? "Do you realize that Otto spelled backwards is Otto?"
6. Name two films in which Henry Hull played the same character. Who were the stars of the aforementioned films?
7. Who were the directors of the two films in the previous question?
8. Name at least four films that Henry Fonda made with John Carradine.
9. Name two films that Peter Fonda and Bruce Dern made together.
10. Name two films in which Kirk Douglas' character had a peg leg.