1. Name the film which the Who Said This? quote ("Why do you have to wake me up every time I'm on a date with Ann Sheridan!") is from, as well as the co-stars.
Answer: DKoren correctly said that Who Said This? was Ronald Reagan in Desperate Journey, but neglected to name the co-stars. They included Errol Flynn, Alan Hale, Arthur Kennedy and Raymond Massey.
2. This early '30s score is credited by some with changing the face of film music forever. Name the film and the composer.
Answer: King Kong, Max Steiner
3. George Stevens gave Rock Hudson his choice of two leading ladies for Giant. He picked Elizabeth Taylor; name the other actress he could have chosen.
Answer: Grace Kelly
And here's another short version of Trivia Time for the 81st edition of the game; have fun!
Who Said This? "It's hard to think straight when you have a crooked mind." Who Said This?
2. This 1936 film is a landmark in British flim history due to its story, production design and score. Name the film and the composer.
3. Actress Leigh French had a semi-recurring role on The Smothers Brothers Show. Name her character.
4. On George of the Jungle's cartoon show, what was the name of Tom Slick's race car?
5. What was the name of the arch-villian on The Beany and Cecil cartoon show (aka Matty's Funnies with Beany and Cecil)?