5. Where was Rocket (Rocky) J. Squirrel born? At what age did he learn to
Answer: Here is a quote from the booklet (preface by Tiffany Ward, Jay's daughter) that accompanies Rocky and His Friends, Complete Season One on DVD, "One of the best kept secrets in show business is that Rocky was not born in Frostbite Falls at all. Actually, the jet-age squirrel first saw the light of day in Winnemucca, Nevada…" This same publication says that he was nine years old when he was caught up in a "Nevada zephyr". Thus he learned to fly and ended up in Frostbite Falls, Minnesota.
6. According to the World Economic Council (1959) what is the real basis for the global monetary system?
Answer: (from the same booklet as the previous question) Cereal boxtops.
9. What was Captain Peter Peachfuzz's nickname?
So here begins Trivia Time 97. Some of the questions in TT97 are fairly easy, and others, well…we have to admit that there might be one or two real "brain-busters" in this batch.
You may notice that we have now numbered ALL questions, whether they are Who, What or Where questions or not. Hopefully this will help prevent confusion in the future.
1. Who Said This in Which Film? Person #1: "I trust I make myself obscure." Person #2: "Perfectly."
2. Who Said This? Person #1: "Mike, you ride a bike!" Person #2: "And fish swim."
3. Who Are We and Which Film is This? We four appeared together in this late '70s movie; it was the final film for two of us who were legends of the silver screen from the '30s, as well as for one who was a famous rock star of the '60s and '70s. But it was the very first theatrically-released film for the fourth person who also happened to be a rock star. Name us and our film.
4. What two things do the films, A Man for All Seasons and Julia, have in common?
5. What do the films, Help! and A Man for All Seasons, have in common?
6. What do Rocky and His Friends and the George Pal film, The War of the Worlds, have in common?
7. In how many films did Walter Pidgeon play Greer Garson's husband? Name them.
8. What did Louis B. Mayer and Walter Pidgeon have in common?
9. In which Robert Mitchum film does Angie Dickinson have an uncredited role?
10. Which of the above questions has an answer with an Errol Flynn connection? Explain.
11. Name the barbershop quartette from the 53rd Precinct in the TV series, Car 54, Where Are You?.