Thanks for participating last week, people! Here are the leftover questions (and answers) from TT98:
1. Who Said This to Whom in Which Film? "Close the door! What, were you born in a barn?"
Answer: Bob Hope said it to Trigger in Son of Paleface.
2. Who Said This? "Come back! I want to go to Boom-Boom Land!"
Answer: Jan Murray in Episode 17 of Car 54, Where Are You? (Rick got part of this one).
8. In the movie Mister Mom, what was on the TV screen when Michael Keaton put his foot through it?
Answer: A scene in which Cary Grant was in drag (in I Was a Male War Bride).
10. What do the films Slap Shot and 10 have in common?
Answer: Melinda Dillon
11. Who played the Mexican hotel bartender in 10?
Answer: Brian Dennehy
12. Which two recording artists are featured in Sunday in New York?
Answer: Rick got Peter Nero, the other one was Mel Torme.
Just for Becks, here is a totally extraneous Flynn pic, with Olivia and Trigger, from The Adventures of Robin Hood:
This week (TT99) will be short and sweet; I'm gearing up for next week's installment (TT100). You have been warned!
1. Who said this in which film? "Refund!?!? Refund!?!?"
2. What do the films North By Northwest and Gidget Goes to Rome have in common?
3. In which film does Greg Morris play a California Highway Patrol (CHP) officer? Name the three leading stars.
4. What do Lee Marvin and Count Basie have in common?
5. What do Cary Grant, John Ridgely, and Arthur Kennedy have in common?
6. In the film A Woman's Secret, where does Gloria Grahame say she's from?